Friday, May 11, 2007

This is FUN!!!

OK......I am having way too much fun with this blogging thing. LOL!! It's like midnight I just opened this whole account about 10 min ago and already three posts! :)
Anyway.......let's talk about exercise! Oh my goodness. Soooo......I have come to realize that what I thought was hard work before is soooooo much more work now. After having babies it is definitely much more work to keep your body in shape, or should I say GET back into shape. (lol) Luckily I seem to be one of those anal people that stress over it and can get myself going back into the swing of things. Probably thanks to my overwhelming passion for dance and my new found love for kicking some booty. (In other words------TAE-BO!!!) I just started about a month ago Tae-Bo and I am now completely obsessed! I LOVE IT!!!!!! (love the results even more) So I dedicate this blog to mister Billy Blanks, thank you from one recovering mommy of two! Your workout program rocks!! LOL!!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Ok so which Tae Bo video do you like? I've never tried it but my mom has the starter set. Maybe I'll give it a shot since I am finding it so hard to get to the gym as often as I would like.