


Well I feel bad because I completely forgot my camera on the fourth and didn't get any pics of the kids in their cute outfits! Oops! But we had fun! We actually left the ngiht before to go spent time with the family. Kurt spent the night with Emmitt at his parents and spent the fourth there, and I went to my Moms with Alaina. I was so excited to spend some time with my family, I haven't seen them at all lately. I was sad that Kurt and I couldn't spend the time together but I didn't want to deprive him of having fun with his family too! Emmitt had a blast with his daddy! They played in the neighbors pool and went to a pancake breakfast. Alaina and I didn't arrive at my Moms till 2 am! Aaahhh!! And Alaina is definitely a bit different than Emmitt in that if she's not at home she does not sleep well! So we had a rough night. But she made up for it in her nap on the fourth. I spent the day going shopping with my Mom and hanging with my brother and his girls. I love seeing them, my nieces are so dang cute!!
To fill in the gap that was left in my previous blog, my Mom went through a health scare recently. She had some tests done and they thought it could be cancer so as most of you can understand I was a little on edge. But things came out negative so we're good now! Hopefully nothing like that will happen again anytime soon! So I don't have pics from the fourth but I have some from this morning the 6th that I will post. Today was a strange day for me! I have had in the past some crazy migraine episodes with my eyes going fuzzy and my body numbing. And today it happened to start up again while I was out running errands. I am hoping it was just due to the heat and being dehydrated. But we'll find out soon enough. If it happens again soon then I will go get some stuff checked out. It's wierd cause when I had them before it was when I was prego with emmitt. Don't worry....that's not the case here! I have an IUD people...don't get any ideas! LOL!! Ok well I better get this boy to bed......until next blog.
Friday, July 6, 2007
Fourth of July
witty words of Kurt+Amy at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment