Thursday, August 16, 2007

Alaina's Birthday- 8/15/07


Today was Alaina's first birthday! We're having a party for her Saturday but I really wanted her to have a little cupcake and a small little recognition the day of. It was sorta sad just because Kurt had to work a long day so he couldn't be here the day of her birthday. We pretty much went about the day as normal and before I gave the kids baths and put them to bed we sang and gave them both cupcakes. It hit me when I started singing Alaina happy birthay how sad it was that Kurt wasn't home. (singing by yourself can do that I guess..lol) But he is working hard to provide for us and he'll be there for the main shindig Saturday! I'll post pics of the party once it happens! For now I just wanted you all to see how cute she is and how excited she was for her birthday!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy! your children's pictures are adorable! i am still waiting for the ones we had of aimi lark done in tx... but seriously i love the one of alaina with the presents! so cute! hope the party goes sooo well today! I am already thinking about what to do for Aimi Lark's first birthday!

Shillig 1 said...

Happy birthday to Alaina! She is so adorable. How did the shindig go on Saturday? Give your little ones kisses from me please.

Anonymous said...

so how did the saturday party go? us who couldn't be there are dying to know the details!!! love ya!