Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tagged

So my girl Amanda tagged me to complete this game, so here goes:

To complete this tag you must:


1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)


2. Turn to page 123. Find the 5th sentence


4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog5. Tag 5 people

Nearest Book is Fitness Theory and Practice sorry it's nothing more exciting. All the good books are upstairs in my nightstand since I tend to read before I go to bed. The 5th sentence reads: "Every negative lifestyle choice we make has the potential to rob us of precious quality and quantity of life." Hey that's actually a really true and awesome statement!

Ok I tag Caroline, Ash, Larkie, Mandi, & Christine! Go Girls!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Haha that's an awesome one!

Christine said...

Am I the only Christine you know?? Did you really tag me?? I've never been tagged before! I know I shouldn't be so excited. Even if it is another Christine, I will pretend it is me *wink wink*