Friday, September 24, 2010

Why do you follow me?


The title of this post is probably what you think to yourself when you come here to see if I have any new updates. Why in the world do I follow this blogger??? Don't worry I'd be thinking that to, sometimes I think why do I have a blog? I am horrible at keeping up with it. I am trying really I am just life gets in the way. My camera cord took a plunge...AGAIN. So bear with me. I am waiting for my new one to come in the mail then I can update you with ALL the things I desperately need to catch up on. This last week and week to come are filled with celebrations! I had my 26th birthday on the 22nd. Kurt will be turning 31 on the 3rd and Maddox will be 1 on the 4th!!! So were making lots of wishes in our house.


I also have yet to update you with Emmitts first day of kindergarten, Alainas preschool. Maddox and all his new adventures. All of this is yet to come! My bday was awesome and I will be posting on that as well. Also my bootcamp is going Terrific! I work with the girls Mon, Wed, Fri at 9am, soon we will start night classes on Tues and Thurs at 7pm. I am also starting some Zumba classes for my bootcamp girls which is a super fun Latin dance workout. I hope all is well with all of you and I swear all of these posts will be here soon, once I can upload the pics! All my Love---


Photobucket

3 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Cause even if you dont post, we love you :)

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

Love your blog
LOVE YOU
Love your updates
and cannot wait to see all the pics you've got coming our way!!!
I'm so excited!

Ashley said...

Cute new posts. Emmitt is sure growing up. Alaina looks like a brunette Eliana. Maddox is sure growing up and adorable. You and Kurt look hot. Wish I was rocking it postpartum style like you are! Love your hair!!!