Monday, November 15, 2010

For my bootcampers & maybe even you...

The Saints Bootcamp Challenge! I am challenging all my bootcamp girls to participate in a 5k. I think everyone has the ability to complete at least one of these in their lifetime and what better motivation than a challenge? I am sharing this on my blog just in case anyone else would like to join in on the challenge. I am giving my girls the option of competing in this Santa Monica/Venice one on 12/11, or if they need a bit more prep time to compete here in Santa Clarita in the March Mardi Gras 5k. Whether near or far you too can take the challenge. Just search for a 5k in your area and get your buns off that couch! So are you up for the challenge?
(If your here in town and want to participate, let me know!)


Photobucket

0 comments: