skip to main |
skip to sidebar

We had this for dinner last night and it's definitely among the top salmon recipes I have made, so dang delicious! Try it tonight. I got this recipe from fitness magazine.com which means it's healthy too!
Ingredients:
4 Tb lime juice
4 garlic cloves (I only used two)
2t chili powder
2t ground cumin
3t olive oil
4- 5 oz skinless salmon fillets
1 1/2c frzn corn kernels
1 red bell pepper, thin sliced
1 poblano pepper, thin sliced
1/2 small red onion, thin sliced (I used a sweet onion)
salt
pepper
1/3 c light sour cream
2 Tb chopped fresh cilantro
Preheat oven to 425. Mist baking pan with cooking spray. In a small dish mix together 2 Tb lime juice w/ garlic, chili powder, cumin, and 1t olive oil. Add salmon and turn to coat, let it sit.
Meanwhile, in another bowl combine corn, bell pepper, poblano pepper, and onion with the remaining 2t olive oil, Transfer corn mixture to a baking dish and spread into a single layer.
Remove salmon from marinade, and arrange on seperate baking dish. Drizzle the corn mixture with the remaining salmon marinade. Season salmon and corn with s&p. Roast in oven 8-10 mins, or until fish is cooked through.
**My variation: I took the veggies out of the oven when they had about 5 mins to go and transferred them to the stovetop to grill. The onions cooking in the oven are a bit raw to my liking the veggies tasted sooooo yummy grilled and they really are a great combo together.**
Mix together the sour cream, cilantro, and remaining 2 Tb lime juice. Serve a drizzle of cream over the fish. mmmm.
Makes 4 servings. calories: 444, protein: 33, carb:22, fat: 25
0 comments:
Post a Comment