Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Daddys day off


Amazingly enough Kurt actually had a day off yesterday! We were going to make BIG plans and go to Disneyland or something, but we decided relaxation time and play with the kids was a better idea. Kurts always driving when he goes to work so I think on his days off he leans toward alot of "nothing time".

I just went and bought some new hairbows for Alaina, I think she looks like a little cheerleader in these pics or something. I always seem to misplace or lose the little clippies I buy so Walmart is definitely my first option for hair things! LOL!! Typical of me cause I tend to lose my hair things as well!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Aww how fun! I am glad he got a day off! He is such a hard worker and I know it sucks sometimes, but you are lucky to have him! And of course he is lucky to have you! You look wonderful!! :)

Anonymous said...

jake is the same way on days off... he just likes to enjoy being HOME! but i guess husbands and wives differ there b/c they go go go and we stay stay stay so we both want to do the opposite on days off...y'all look amazing! adorable family!