Friday, September 14, 2007

Designing FUN!!

Oh my goodness I am soooooooooooo excited!!! Today I went and bought paint! You have no idea how long I have been waiting to do this! We're starting with the kids rooms, Kurts not quite ready to take on the huge task of painting the whole rest of the interior! I am so excited though! I love love love decorating! I actually thought seriously about becoming an interior designer before Kurt and I were married. Anyway I bought the colors for Alaina's room and for Emmitts! For Alaina's I am going to do melted chocolate on bottom to chair railing height and foxy pink on top and in between the two colors this white molding! I think it's going to look fabulous! And for Emmitts were doing a deep blue on bottom to about middle and a wide horizontal stripe of deep red. So it'll wind up being red white and blue! It'll match his bedding and the nautical theme throughout the room! Anyway I just wanted to share my joy and excitement on making our home a little more of our own! I will definitely post pics when it's all said and done.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

How fun! I can't wait until we have a house I can decorate! My only problem is I change my mind so much! haha Good luck and I can't wait to see the pictures! Oh and by the way, what happened to your myspace??? Miss ya and love ya!

Ashley said...

I expect to see some pics!!!!!