Here's a couple pics I took of Alaina and I playing in the living room. I just love having a daughter! I can't wait till she gets older and we can talk about all the girly stuff together! She is just too precious. Some of them she didn't really want to cooperate, the ones of us together mainly. She wants to see the pic from the other side of the camera before it's even taken!
Friday, October 26, 2007
Girls just wanna have fun
witty words of Kurt+Amy at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Aw how fun! A girl's day! Looks like you two definitely enjoyed it! So cute!
so stinkin' cute! i love having a daughter too! i love to hear how smart she is and how she wants to see the pictures! adorable!
Amy you look so dang good! Are you still doing taebo everyday? Your kids are so precious and I don't have a daughter but not sure I could handle any more kids to try for another!!! haha.
You guys are too cute.
Sarah
You guys are so fabulous. Amy you always look so good. I hope to look that good someday. love ya
Hi-I found out that I can click on your name in the comment section and your blog comes up...I am learning so much about these blogs. They are a lot of fun. The pictures are beautiful and the stories too. Love you guys....
Post a Comment