Today was a fun filled day of mini tasks around the house. Kurt was scheduled to do one job but the lady had called and cancelled as he was heading down, so he got a nice day off for the week. We've been wanting to put racks that are built into the ceiling in the garage for storage that's out of the way so he decided to work on that today. I took advantage of the extra help watching the kids and did some cleaning and organizing. I swear it's easier to get stuff done when you have an extra set of eyes on the little ones! Anyway I realized that we don't have many pictures together so I snapped a few while he was working away.
Emmitts been right there by his daddys side. I asked him what he was doing and he told me, "I just helping daddy do this, K Mommy?!" He is getting to be such a big helper! He's starting to pull out of tantrum mode and is getting smarter everyday!Alaina is starting to talk a little more. She says mama and thank you and bye-bye, and tries to say a few more things. I think her favorite word is yeah, anything you ask her that's her response. Hey it's a heck of a lot better than no! LOL!! She also got this thing off of Surfs Up the tongue out spit noise, I guess that's how you could describe it. Anyway if you've seen the movie you'll know but she does it all the time it's pretty hilarious! Other than that she twirls and and dances (it's in the genes ya know), and tries to keep up with the big kids. Things are great and we can't wait to see the family come November!
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Whistle while you Work
witty words of Kurt+Amy at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
i think emmitt and you look alike in this last picture... you look so beautiful you worker bee! so tan too! It is funny how at certain times i think that aimi lark looks like me too and then other times she is ALL JAKE! Thanks for the update and I'm so glad you had a "family day" as I call them... we have those lately because jake is working 4-10s at the moment which is SOOO NICE! because we have a three day wkend! we are excited for NOV. as well :)
Post a Comment