Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Beautiful Boarding Day!


-2/13/08- Kurt and I were able to use our free lift tickets again to go snowboarding at Snow Valley! I couldn't have asked for a better board day! It was so warm and beautiful...no jackets req'd! That's my kind of snowboarding day. I hate it when I have to be so bundled up, I feel like I can't breathe. We had a ton of fun this time, just enjoying eachothers company and the beautiful day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

goggles and all! y'all look great! & happy!

Anonymous said...

oh man that is awesome I wish I could go. you guys are one hot couple. crazy about the snow in your back yard. who knew?? and the gimme more video is so cute that is prob how Jordan will be love ya xoxo

Amanda said...

How fun! You look so sexy, as always, even through all that snow gear!! ;)

Shillig 1 said...

cute pics & video. what fun dates. your nieces are so adorable.

Shay said...

I would so love to come with you guys. We still have our free tickets..!~