Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Magics In The Makeup

Kurts always asking me, "Why do you wear makeup? You don't need it." He is always telling me how pretty I am when I feel horrible. And when I actually put the effort in like for a date night he doesn't say anything, it's sort of funny how men work. So I sort of had a Clueless movie moment ("I don't rely on mirrors so I always take polaroids"). I decided I'd take a true no makeup pic and see what it looked like. It's not awful but for me I am just not one of those comfortable in their own skin girls. I HAVE to wear makeup, yes ladies even to the gym! I know....pathetic huh?! I just feel so much better when it's on. I can only not wear makeup if I'm definitely staying home and not going anywhere! Not even to the store. LOL!! I put the title of this post because I am also reminded of the No Doubt song magics in the makeup. Kudos to all you women who so boldly go out into the world with what God gave you and not a morsel more! And Kudos to inventors of makeup everywhere...LOL! (p.s. Like the pore strip? ha ha ha!)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

You look so much better than I ever would!

Anonymous said...

so cute you are! and don't worry i think all the shillig boys want their wives w/o makeup

Amanda said...

Wow, so I should just post this on my blog because it's exactly how I feel! I know what you mean! It's funny because guys always say they like less make up, or no make up, but sometimes I wonder...haha You are gorgeous girl! Especially with that pore strip, it's the latest fashion accesory, don't ya know? :)

Shillig 1 said...

Amy, you are gorgeous w/out makeup. I don't think I've ever seen you w/out it. You do your makeup nice, so you look good w/it as well. I don't mind going w/out it sometimes. I do love makeup though! Love ya. Yes, the Shillig boys do like very little or no makeup.