Tell little "E" happy birthday from the Saragers and you guess look like you have been having a blast lately with boarding and the birthdays that is awesome. I love you guys.
Amy, Hey, I don't know if you remember us, but you and I worked at Black Angus together for a second, and then Aaron (my husband) and Kurt worked together at Phantom, and we were in the same ward for a little bit too when you were prego with your boy! I can't believe he is three already! We are having our first in May, and we're having a boy!
I'm amazed at these pictures! These kids have grown up and it really hasn't been that long since we saw you.I can't wait until Madi's hair is long enough for pigtails like Alaina's.
I love the pictures of your family!! they are so cute. It is so great to see your family growing. I love being able to keep in contact and updated with your family. Hope that all is well.
We're doing good. Just living in Utah, Aaron is going to school. I have a photography business. Staying busy I guess! What have you guys been up to? Is your husband still doing Phantom?
We are the Shilligs and this is the daily times of our little families life.
Kurt & Amy Shillig married 11 years and counting
Our 3 beautiful babies- Emmitt, Alaina, & Maddox
And our family wouldn't be complete without our dog Harley.
We hope you enjoy our little family journal.
And this blog is written by yours truly, Amy
8 comments:
Happy birthday to you Emmitt! We love you. I remember Brandon's 3rd BD, it was at Chuck E Cheeses - my how time flies!
Tell little "E" happy birthday from the Saragers and you guess look like you have been having a blast lately with boarding and the birthdays that is awesome. I love you guys.
LOVE THE PIC OF ALAINA! SHE IS SO SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL IN THAT PICTURE... AND SO GANGSTA THEY ARE HAHA!
Amy, Hey, I don't know if you remember us, but you and I worked at Black Angus together for a second, and then Aaron (my husband) and Kurt worked together at Phantom, and we were in the same ward for a little bit too when you were prego with your boy! I can't believe he is three already! We are having our first in May, and we're having a boy!
I'm amazed at these pictures! These kids have grown up and it really hasn't been that long since we saw you.I can't wait until Madi's hair is long enough for pigtails like Alaina's.
I love how I just clicked on a comment from someone I didn't know on here and through their blog I found someone from home! What a small world
I love the pictures of your family!! they are so cute. It is so great to see your family growing. I love being able to keep in contact and updated with your family. Hope that all is well.
We're doing good. Just living in Utah, Aaron is going to school. I have a photography business. Staying busy I guess! What have you guys been up to? Is your husband still doing Phantom?
Post a Comment