
Kurt & I have entered into our first official 5k! (September 6th in San Bernadino, CA) I am soooooo excited it's not even funny!!! I heard about it through my good friend at work. This is not your average 5k.....this is a MUD RUN people!! Check out the website (www.sbsdmudrun.com). Crazy stuff! View the course map and you'll see what I'm talking about. They've got water pits, mud pits, walls, tunnels, etc. I am so SUPER AMPED for this!! I'm gonna start my conditioning now, well more than I've been doing anyway. I've been waiting for a 5k and this one sounds so awesome! The proceeds go to C.O.P.S, if any of you are in the area September 6th.... come support us! There will be food and activities for everyone. Also you can make a donation by going to: http://www.active.com/donate/cops/kickboxmama
Monday, July 14, 2008
San Bernardino Mud Run!
witty words of Kurt+Amy at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
awesome awesome awesome! I keep telling Jake I want to do a 5K ... you have inspired me :)
wow amy-whoohoo for you guys!sounds like fun:)
Dad and I are very excited about this! We'll see you there!
I would like to go to that and watch....
awesome! aaron & bj have done a
10k,now that i'm getting back in shape i wouldn't mind doing a 5k.
kudos to you both! running has never been my forte-i prefer other sports that don't require moving all the time! anyway,so excited for you both!
so fun! Good for you guys! Running thru mud sounds like an all around good time!
That looks like a blast! Our 5ks are definately not that fun here!
Post a Comment