In all honesty I didn't bother to see this sequel in theaters because I thought it'd be pretty lame since they do not have the original people in it. Most of the movie was alright but this last scene blew my mind!! I LOVE IT!! Had to share it...for those of you who haven't seen the movie, rent it or buy it. It's got some AWESOME dance scenes! This last one I just want to memorize and bust it myself. (if only) AMAZING! This video is sort of dark so sorry but the scene itself in the movie is pretty dark.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I have an idea...you and Kurt need to move to Utah! You and I could have a lot of fun! We have 5k's here too!!! ;)
Ok Amy...are you saying you want to do this dance because it is so cool......
I love carols comment. LOL good luck learning that it seems really hard but if you do you can teach it to me good times fun fun
someday i'll be able to dance like that-ok maybe not. but yeah it was cool! missed you at the park today-there were 12 of us and courtney dousette led us in some exercises-it was a lot of fun. have a good one!
This is so sweet. Now I gotta go rent the movie!!
I love all the dance movies. There is just something really sexy about a man that can dance :) Speaking of dancing, we should go again soon! :)
That is so exciting!! I love to see the creativity in dancing today!!
Post a Comment