We received this tutu from Kurts sister Larkie a month or so ago and Alaina LOVES it!! I just wanted to thank Larkie for making this super cute tutu for her. I'll have to learn how to make these. This is Alainas only real dress up thing and she adores it. Just watch her face as she twirls....Kurt and I call it her "dreamland" look. She makes this cute little face everytime she wears it.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Tutu Cute
witty words of Kurt+Amy at 11:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh I LOVE it! Such a clever title post, and a super cute tutu.
we love our tutu too!
YOu are so welcome! That was the cutest video ever. Thank you so much tell Alaina I love her and give her a hug and a kiss.
hEY THTS CUTE I LIKE IT
Post a Comment