Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Playdate


Feb 12, 2009~ My nieces came over to play. Travis and Joanne had an appt and the arrangements they had made for the girls fell through so they called to see if I could watch them for a couple hrs. I jumped at the opportunity, even though we live close by the kids don't get to see eachother very often. I love spending time with these girls and my kids do too. Ava and Courtney were so well behaved. We played blocks, watched Tinkerbell, played tea party and playdough, and colored some spongebob pictures. All of them were pretty mild until Emmitt woke up from his nap then it got a little crazy! Courtney cracked me up because she kept calling me Mom. I was playing with her and telling her to call me auntie amy and she kept saying no, too cute. We love having family nearby to play with!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fun! I love cousin play dates!