skip to main |
skip to sidebar

May 27th- The kids and I decided to go swimming since it was pretty warm outside. It was the first swim experience with just Mommy home. At first I was just going to keep an eye on them but Alaina was freaking me out a little bit so I decided to swim with them. They were cracking me up because they kept jumping off the stairs into the pool, and introducing themselves as they did it as if they were a main attraction at a show or something. Here's some pics and video from our fun in the pool:



<
3 comments:
love alaina's suit!
and I love that y'all have a pool! so fun! I am dying to go swimming!!!
i am so jelous u have a pool. i want one. yes, i do remeber using pam as a way to get tan. all i remember is always getting really burned everytime i used it. gee wizz. llove the videos of the kids swiming. wish we lived closer so we could do fun things together
i would love a pool as well! so fun! and we so have the same taste in kids clothes because Peyton has that same swimsuit and the same outfit Alaina wore to Disneyland! Love it!!
Post a Comment