On May 16th PMC held it's annual Lilac Festival. PMC is just above Frazier, technically Frazier Park but in this small town there's lots of small communities with different names. I have always liked PMC, it's beautiful up there but wouldn't want to live there through the winter the windy road is very dangerous. Every year they hold a Lilac Festival, they have craft booths, food, and rides for the kids. Frazier does alot of little fairs but this one is my favorite. Since Kurt was home I thought it would be nice for all of us to spend the Saturday at the festival. It was such a beautiful day! The kids had a ton of fun playing in the bounce houses, taking pony rides, and riding the little train. I enjoyed looking at all the crafts. I found a beautiful lamp that I would have loved to bring home but the price wasn't in my range.
The kids got a yummy blue bubblegum shaved ice before we headed to the rides.
Emmitt having a ball in the bounce house.
The kids favorite thing was the pony rides. Alaina was beaming! She is such an animal lover.
One of the best things we did while there was sign Emmitt up for soccer!! I saw an AYSO booth and told Kurt we should see if Emmitts eligible. Well sure enough he is, and the season starts in august. I am sooooooo excited to watch my lil guy tear it up on the field! I've been waiting for this moment where their old enough to participate in fun activities. I can't wait for Alaina to be old enough to start dance classes too! Emmitt was very excited, they gave him a cute little soccer t-shirt and a water bottle. After we were good and tired from the days activities we headed to the local pizza place and had some lunch before heading home. It was a great Saturday!
they are growing up!!! such cuties! and yay for activities! The girls are taking swimming lessons this year and it made me so excited for all the other fun stuff they will do :) sad about the lamp :( but now-a-days everything seems out of my price range haha
We are the Shilligs and this is the daily times of our little families life.
Kurt & Amy Shillig married 11 years and counting
Our 3 beautiful babies- Emmitt, Alaina, & Maddox
And our family wouldn't be complete without our dog Harley.
We hope you enjoy our little family journal.
And this blog is written by yours truly, Amy
1 comments:
they are growing up!!! such cuties! and yay for activities! The girls are taking swimming lessons this year and it made me so excited for all the other fun stuff they will do :) sad about the lamp :( but now-a-days everything seems out of my price range haha
Post a Comment