Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Prep

We have been doing a whole lot of Christmas preapration around here. From decorating our home:

(I love these wood letters I snagged them from Shays craft boutique.) To picking and setting up our christmas tree:

To building a gingerbread house complete with Santa and his sleigh:

This years was such a disaster we pretty much destroyed and ate it immediately, poor thing wouldn't stay together...I blame walmart.


We attended our ward Christmas party, where the kids got to see Santa and tell him what was on their list. Maddox wasn't too thrilled, he was fighting a cold.


Alaina loved Santa and it took some coaxing to get her to let the other kids have their turn.

We've done our shopping and wrapped our gifts, sent our christmas cards, and now we're checking our lists, cause Santa Claus will soon be coming to town!





Photobucket

1 comments:

RachelAA said...

WAIT - you had Santa at your ward party!?!? I am jealous. I thought that wasn't done anymore because I know many that don't. Which I despise because really, it's so much nicer than having to go to the mall.