skip to main |
skip to sidebar

We traveled to Arizona this year for Thanksgiving to visit Kurts side of the family. We spent the majority of the time visiting with Kurts brother Luke and his wife Kaylene. The drive was awesome the kids did really well! I was really nervous because this was our first big trip with Maddox at the wiggle worm stage of his life. He was such a trooper and really didn't whine at all.
Emmitt and Alaina were zoning out on the dvd player the whole time, and a new first for us was them having headphones so we can chat without the background noise. Loved it.

We stayed in a hotel that was just 5 minutes from their house. The kids slept awesome despite the fact that we all had colds, except for Kurt of course.
The guy never gets sick. Thanksgiving morning Kurt left us to get ready while he played a turkey bowl.
Then we all drove over to Kurts Uncle Maces home for an awesome meal and tons of family. They served us a great meal and we played some games and went over to the park for the boys to play yet another turkey bowl.
Kurts parents and younger siblings were there for the festivities as well. We also had a chance to visit with Kurt sister Larkie and her husband Seth, and Kurts other sister Kailie. I was super excited to see them, I thought we were going to miss eachother.
Alaina and Jordan were so cute together.

The three lil guys- Maddox, Atticus, & William.

I just love this picture, Kaylene took it. Jordan & Alaina walking with Grandpa Shillig. Alaina adores her Grandpa, it's really cute.
Visiting with everyone was so much fun. We played a couple rounds of mafia, made some yummy food, and had a wonderful time. The kids had a ball playing in Uncle Maces backyard, Emmitt especially had fun bonding with his Uncle Luke.
Thank you to Luke and Kaylene for having us, we loved visiting. I couldn't believe their home and the price, made me realize just how overpriced Cali is...YIKES!
Thank goodness other family members had their cameras out and ready or I would have almost no pictures from our trip. I snagged a bunch from Kaylenes blog. lol. Typical me, bring the camera along but then never get it out. Hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving.

2 comments:
I love it! I love that 7/10 were there! I just wish Malachi could have played with the other little boys his age :)
Glad it was a good trip!
Post a Comment