So this is the video from our camera that Kurt filmed. I am working on figuring out how to upload the video that we purchased that is from the video camera strapped to my hand. So hopefully I will have that up soon.
Hey! Thanks so much! We're really excited. It's fun to think that when we last saw each other I was on my way to get married and Maddox was just a little baby! It's so nice to see your kids grow up! I look forward to seeing more fun and exciting events that your family has. -Melanie Duncan Windham
We are the Shilligs and this is the daily times of our little families life.
Kurt & Amy Shillig married 11 years and counting
Our 3 beautiful babies- Emmitt, Alaina, & Maddox
And our family wouldn't be complete without our dog Harley.
We hope you enjoy our little family journal.
And this blog is written by yours truly, Amy
4 comments:
I love it!
I can't wait to show Jake.
cute videos!
ok who were the people in the background saying? lol. so excited you actually did it. i want too so bad but i might chicken out. hahahahhaha
Hey! Thanks so much! We're really excited. It's fun to think that when we last saw each other I was on my way to get married and Maddox was just a little baby! It's so nice to see your kids grow up! I look forward to seeing more fun and exciting events that your family has.
-Melanie Duncan Windham
Post a Comment