Thursday, July 14, 2011

Let Freedom Ring


I was hoping to have the other pictures from this fun 4th of July weekend we spent with Kurts family especially his sister Kailie wo flew in from Utah, but her camera is in need of a battery and so I continue to wait. So here are the pictures I have from the fourth and maybe sometime soon I will be able to post pictures of the days spent before the 4th. For our fourth of July celebration Kurts family came over as well as our friends the Gunsons. We spent the afternoon swimming, eating a yummy spread, and later watching the fireworks with the Gunsons. We went to mall this year like we did last year, i hate traveling on the fourth so the mall does it for us. It was a good show, and we were able to get descent seats on the grass by Target. A great weekend to celebrate our freedoms with friends and family.

The fam playing afind the object game

The kids ready for some fireworks action! This really nice man in front of us asked us how many kids we had in our group and gave them all free glow necklaces.

Chase and I- we're buds, yes I am partial to this cute boy.

The crew- let's get this show on the road!

My american girl

Jenna, she's such a great friend.

Maddox laying with Daddy, I loved watching his reaction to the fireworks.

An o-k shot of the action my camera wasn't the best at picking up good fireworks shots.

Kurts random picture taking



Photobucket

3 comments:

Ashley Stone said...

cute pictures, looks like you had fun! Love the new look of your blog!

Kelly said...

Hey Amy! What a sweet family you and Kurt have! The kids are getting so big! Hey, I was wondering how to change my blog header picture you set up for me? I love the header just wanted to change the actual picture. Email and let me know how to do that. kellybradshaw2@msn.com Thanks!!

Melody's Voice said...

Just want to let you know I nominated you for the Lovely Blog Award. Check out to see what you need to do :)

Mleody's Voice