Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween


We had so much fun on Halloween! Last year I stayed home with Alaina and passed out candy, so this year we decided we would all go out. Their are two other young families on our block that we hang out with so we all got together. We started out having dinner at our neighbors and got the kids all ready to go from there and walked our block. There weren't that many people home but the kids still had fun. At first I thought I would just have Alaina stay in the stroller because she's only 1 and it's not like she understands quite yet. As soon as we went to the first house she was struggling to go up to the door with the other kids and yelling hi. It was so funny! I just had to let her out and do her thing too! She was running up those driveways and taking candy and saying thank you and buh-bye. It was hilarious, I wish I had my video camera. Emmitt was getting frustrated with his pillow case by the end of the night. It was too heavy for him and he couldn't figure out how to get it open. Anyway we had lots of fun and got plenty of candy! We decided to dress up and do a family photo for Halloween, the kids weren't all that cooperative but at least it's somewhat captured.

6 comments:

Andy and Sarah said...

so so cute.♥
sarah

Anonymous said...

love the costumes! fun fun! they learn young how to get candy!!

Ashley said...

Your ribs are sticking out!!!! You aren't looking like you've had 2 kids. Good for you!!!

Shay said...

way to go looking so good! PALEASE tell me your secret! or at least lend me your metabolism!. you rock! i love the pics!
have you checked out our family's site>

http://web.mac.com/morrisrok01/morrisfamilyupdate/Welcome.html

Anonymous said...

you guys look so cute! and kurt's costume is awesome. I love that you guys were a fire man and a cop so cute! and of course you look amazing and super hot. love you all xoxo!

Christine said...

How fun! We love Halloween.