Eric and I- say cheese!
Husbands and Wives- ooh it's like prom! lol!
My brothers and I!
Clan of cousins- lets' see if we all fit!
Alaina and her cousin Riley.
Well this last weekend was very exciting for me! I picked up my brother Eric and his wife from the airport friday night. They flew in from S. Carolina and it was very exciting to see them! I hardly ever get to see my brother due to his military life so it was fun to catch up! His wife Alex is just adorable and very funny. She is very much like him. They stayed at our house that night and the next morning we left for my parents place in Bakersfield. It was their 25th anniversary party! 25 years, an amazing accomplishment when you consider how many people simply give up! Anyway all the family on my side came down for the shindig. Including an aunt and uncle that I haven't seen since 99, my sophomore year. It was so nice to see everyone and be together.
Erics Wife- Alex and I
Saturday night my family played scene it squabble together. It was hilarious! I can't remember the last time my family played a game all together. We were laughing histerically, bagging on eachother and what not. If Erics home your bound to laugh! LOL! Girls beat the guys! *Ahem* (just had to throw that in there) Sunday we had a "thanksgiving" feast, since Kurt and I wouldn't be there the day of. Thanks to my Mom she threw a beautiful meal together and oh man was it yummy! I can't say enough how nice it was for all of us to be in the same place! I definitely miss my brothers and my parents!
This is a pic of all the babies that have newly come into the family! From left to right- Blake, Emmitt, Alaina, Ava, Courtney, Riley, and Gavin. It was so cute to have them all together taking a picture.
We leave for Utah tomorrow to do a Shillig thanksgiving! We are very excited to see everyone!
Love my Pops!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Parents Silver Anniversary
witty words of Kurt+Amy at 8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
amy! this is so fun! i love family times! i hope we get as great of pictures while y'all are all here in utah! we are excited to see y'all! are y'all doing the trip all in one day?
Post a Comment