Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Tree Farm





Yesterday 11/29 we went to get a tree! We were debating for a while whether we would go for a fake or real one this year since it is sorta hard with the little ones. Last year we didn't get a tree at all because we were in our small apartment with two tiny ones. We decided we would g for the real one, they smell so good! And they actually cost less than a fake one!
There is a tree farm not far from where we live that had a big pumpkin patch for halloween and they do trees now. It was fun to go with the kids and get them to help too! The place was huge and they had a petting zoo and pony rides and everything. We got an 8 1/2 footer and it's beautiful! Just thought I would share some of the photos, they came out really cute!Alaina was fascinated by these ducks. She stood there frozen just watching them for a few minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fun! so fun! y'all are adorable!

Christine said...

Hi!! I just wanted to let you know that I stopped by and saw your adorable family!! I love the pic. with you and alaina, so sweet.