
I'm sorry to say that I have been slacking on our little family blog. It's been awhile since my last post, so I figured I would post something quickly and when I get more exciting things then I will post again. We have finished decorating our home with christmas things. Kurt got all our outside lights up, which was actually kind of a long process because we couldn't get very many boxes at a time. It seems our lights that we chose were pretty popular! LOL!! But they are up and they look beautiful (white and blue twinkle icicle lights). And our tree is fully decorated now all I have to do is keep it well guarded till it comes down. Alaina has got to it a couple times but thankfully no ornaments have perished! I recently discovered that we have no stocking holders so I purchased some the other day that I love so that completed our christmas decor! Now if I could just get the shopping done and we'd be all set! 

Friday, December 7, 2007
Are you ready for christmas?
witty words of Kurt+Amy at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
so cute amy! my daughter pulls down the stockings from the mantle and our stocking holders might be on their last limb from slamming to the ground! I love the pics! We will miss y'all coming for Christmas time but TOTALLY understand! love ya!
I am soooo ready! LOL I love your tree! Looks like we did a similar theme this year! My apartment is mostly blue and white and silver! Great minds think alike!! ;) Love you!
Post a Comment