I've come to realize that I have an extremely difficult time being away from my husband! (even when it's only just a couple of days) I can't sleep w/o him, that may sound like an exaggeration but trust me it's not. I've probably had about 4 hrs in the past 2 days!
Kurt went to Utah for his brother Lukes wedding. He left Friday and has been gone for 3 days now. We decided not make the trek together because we had just done a trip to Utah for thanksgiving, and money is scarce in the winter. So we bought him a ticket to rep for us. Guarantee we will NOT be doing this again anytime soon! I would rather suffer my kids to be out of their element then to suffer through w/o him! To make matters worse.....I woke up very excited that he'd be home in a few hrs, to get a call from him telling me his flights been cancelled and he won't be flying out till tomorrow morning. Apparently the weathers not so good and all the other flights have been booked for the day.
AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! It probably sounds incredibly pathetic but 3 1/2 days alone is not my idea of good times. Anyway I will look to the bright side and just look forward to tomorrow morning. I miss you my love, come home to us soon!
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Missing You
witty words of Kurt+Amy at 10:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It's the same for Andy and I and we've been together for 11 years. That's depressing. Hopefully he gets home early tomorrow!
♥
don't worry i feel the same! true love will do that to you! loved catching up on y'all!!!
Amen to that! I feel exactly the same way! That's why I don't like that he's in scouts and goes on overnighters ALL THE TIME! :( Maybe we should have a sleepover next time they're both gone ;) Love ya girly!
Post a Comment