Monday, January 7, 2008

A New Year


2008- Can't believe it's already a new year! This past year flew by so fast, and the kids keep growing! I wish I could stop time for a while and keep them as babies. Emmitts going to be 3 in just 2 mos! And Alaina is becoming her own independent person, it's hard to get her to cuddle with me anymore! Man she has become quite the little "drama queen" too! The girl is full of drama and very different from her brother. Kurt and I were commenting the other day about how she has had less tumbles than Emmitt had. At her age Emmitt had a new bump and bruise everyday! She is so much more cautious, it's the "lady" in her! LOL!!
I am looking forward to this new year and hoping to make some progress on some of my goals. I hope to get our food storage situation in order and budget a little better. I also hope to be diligent in my workout throughout the entire year. I don't think i will have problems with it though. It's become a habit this past year so when I don't I feel I've gained a ton even though it's really been just a day or two. LOL!! Kinda psychotic huh?! Hopefully Kurt and I can get in some snowboarding time before the winters through! I am definitely looking forward to that! It seems like I've been prego everytime winters come back around so it'll be nice to get some mtn time in! Maybe I can progress onto the normal hills...
As for the fam we're doing great! Just trying to keep it together thru the slow period of Kurts work and make it through to summer! We hope this year finds all of you well!

2 comments:

Shay said...

great pictures of the kids. they are so dang cute! as far as the snowboarding goes.....ME TOO. go to RALPHS grocery store and buy 8 vitamin waters (but do it twice) and get FREE weekday lift passes! Maybe we can set up a day to meet up there. I'd love to go, it's been about 6 years!

Unknown said...

Very cute kids! -from a fellow Beaumont mommyblogger.