Monday, January 21, 2008

It's Crunch Time!

"Ahhh Shoot!" So the nervousness has set in! I got my study materials Saturday and let me just say....YIKES! It's definitely more involved than I had orignally thought, but I won't let myself get too discouraged. I'll just do my best to work it out! I've learned quite a bit of cool info though! The book is very informative about the body. Good thing is that if I pass the physical exam and not the written, I can come back and retake just the written exam and not have to pay as large a fee as the original one. Note to self: BREATHE! lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that is impressive! i had no idea there would be a "physical" test but I guess that makes sense! we have faith in you! you can do it! and stress is normal for testing on anything...

Amanda said...

Good luck! I know you will do awesome because you're awesome!! I'll be praying for you! Just know whatever happens happens for a reason! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Good luck love ya