I am so excited I just have to share! Some of you know that I have been interested in being an aerobics instructor for quite some time. I thought that in order to do so at a gym doing the group class I would have to do P.E. in college and get a semi degree. Anyway this morning I went to my boxing class, (which is probably my fave), and spoke to the instructor about the how to of getting what I want. She told me that all that's required is a certification course. Meaning a one day event with fee, cpr certified, and 2 exams (one written and the other on class demo). So the course will be feb 10th for me in LA to get my instructors license!! Then from there I will be teaching with my boxing instructor at LA fitness for a while, and she plans to open her own studio where I would go and teach. Sorry for the long drawn out sentences but I thought I should explain....LOL!! Fitness Instruction here I come!! I am very excited about this and plan to do everything to get there! It's great too because it's mainly for my enjoyment rather than income, and it's a one day a week thing so the sahm thing can continue! Woo-HOO!! Wish me luck on my group course, i'll update after feb 10th on the subject!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
New news!
witty words of Kurt+Amy at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
OMG Amy! How awesome! I am so excited for you! So maybe I'll have to come to your class when you teach!!! :) Congratulations girl! Love you!
Amy that is rad I am so happy for you. You will do so well. And your body is amazing so all of your students will work hard to look like you. Good luck on the tests and training. We love you!
so impressive! good job! you just keep inspiring me to get my body back to jake and i dating status again after this baby... GOOD WORK! and any education is always such a great thing! ENJOY!
Congrats! I have a bunch of friends who are fitness instructors, all SAHM's and all LDS. It is perfect for them because they can drop their kids off at the gym day care while they teach. You'll be fabulous!
Post a Comment