Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happiest Place On Earth


YAY we made it! I have been telling Kurt for the past week that I'd like to go to Disneyland before Christmas, to see the lights and decorations! Today 12/20 we were able to make it there! I just LOVE Disneyland and will forever love it! It's definitely my fave theme park!And...we're off! It was a nice day, somewhat cloudy, and cool. When we first arrived we saw Mickey and Chip N' Dale.Alaina gets so distracted by the characters she doesn't want to look at the camera! This trip was by far the most we have done in one day with the kids. We usually can only wander onto one or two rides and eat by the time the kids get fussy. We had some lunch and headed over to Honey I shrunk the audience. (That was quite an experience!) For those who don't know this ride is a 3-d experience movie. Emmitt had a pair of 3-d glasses so he could see what was going on, and boy did he get scared! There are a couple parts in the movie where things are flying at your face, Emmitt was jumping back in his seat! He started crying when a cat changed into a lion that was roaring and clawing in his face! Poor Guy!! He was reluctant to put the 3D glasses back on after that! But he left happy and talking about how scary it was! LOL!! (Kurt and I were laughing!) Our carousel rideThe kids had fun in fantasy land riding the carousel, dumbo, and face painting. We also watched the christmas parade with santa and other disney characters. As Santa came by Emmitt yelled, "HI Santa, I want a scooter for christmas!!" (he got the idea from his stinker dad) Face painting! This little man loves to get his face painted! I was hoping they'd have some christmas ideas for his face but they were the same ol drawings.Hat Dress Up We had so much fun, Disneyland is definitely a "magical kingdom"!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my this seems like so much fun! i cannot wait for family vacations w/the kids! jake wants to take a vacation this summer if possible! so fun!!!