Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bob it like Beckham


I was sick of trying to grow my hair out and desperately needed a change. I have always liked Victoria Beckhams bob, but haven't had the guts to do it as angled before. I decided to go for it! (let me feel in control of something!!) Soooo I LOVE it and my hairdresser did an amazing job! Check it out!

10 comments:

Carrie-kins said...

luv it!i've been trying to grow my hair out too.can't cut it quite yet cuz i made a stupid bet with my sis-in-law,but luv it.

Anonymous said...

GO YOU! I did an A-Line bob back in the day and it was fun. Good job on taking the plunge!

mandy said...

I love your hair!! It looks really good on you!!! I love getting my hair cut!

Ashley said...

Nice! I love how it turned out!!!

Amanda said...

You are so brave! And it turned out sooo gorgeous! You look amazing!

Jayme said...

beautiful! Your new do looks fabulous! Love it!

Kurt+Amy said...

Awwww thanks everyone I love you guys!!

Des said...

Adorable! The a-line cut is one of my favs!

Sarager Family said...

Oh My goodness that is so cute. You are so fricken hott!!! ♥

Carol said...

You go girl, it is a beautiful hair cut.