I was tagged by my sister Ashley so here are my crazy 8's----
8 Things...
8 things I am passionate about:
1. my kids
2. kurt
3. Family
4. Exercise
5. dance
6. friends
7. Shopping...lol
8. life
8 words of phrases that I use the most
1. Anyways
2. It's all good
3. going to the gym
4. how do u ask? (said daily to my kids to teach them their manners)
5. No
6. How are you?
7. Let's go
8. Make it burn
8 things I want to do before I die
1. sky dive
2. travel the world
3. become a personal trainer
4. Get boobs...LOL!! :)
5. Go to Italy and Paris
6. See a broadway show
7. Own a dance studio
8. Climb one of the HUGE mountains, like everest
8 things I need right now
1. MONEY
2. to get ready for the day
3. food
4. clean house
5. a full time job
6. a massage for my sore muscles
7. peace
8. did i mention $$?? LOL
8 places I want to visit
1. Home
2. Paris
3. Italy
4. Maui...again and again
5. Ireland
6. NY
7. England
8. Australia
8 favorite restaurants
1. Black Angus
2. OOKA....mmm yummy sushi
3. Chipotle
4. Robertas BBQ
5. BJ's
6. Zupas
7. Olive Garden
8. Inn N OUT...LOL
8 TV shows I watch
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Samantha Who
4. Lost
5. Big Brother
6. Private Practice
7. So You Think You Can Dance
8. Friends
I now tag: Amanda, Jayme,Holly, Vivian, Amber, Christine, Johanna, and my F*A*B* mommas!!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
CRAZY 8's
witty words of Kurt+Amy at 9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yay for tags!! Can't wait to do this one!
Cute girl! I was so sad I didn't get to see you and the kids at Aunt Lezlie's funeral this summer, but I am so glad we all blog! Talk to you soon!
Yay! I love a good tag!
Post a Comment