My sister Kaylene tagged me so here's my 4-----
4 Random things about my husband:
He's HOT! (lol...had to start with that)
He's one of the most hands on Dads you'll ever see
He comes from a family of ten kids
He is very particular about chores (like Kaylene said in hers...I'm fine w/ that as long as he does them...otherwise let me do it and be quiet about it...lol)
4 Movies I could watch over and over, and have:
Step Up 2
Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
Any Doris Day movie
Gone with the Wind
4 TV shows I watch:
Greys Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
Private Practice
Samantha Who?
4 Places I've been:
Maui
Puerto Vallarta, MX
Keywest, FL
Miami, FL
4 Places I want to go:
Paris
Italy
Ireland
England
4 People who email me regularly:
(not exactly regularly but the people I get emails from the most)
Mom
BreAnne
Brooke
Ashley
4 Things I'm looking forward to this year:
Thanksgiving
Christmas
my first day of my fulltime job
my personal training exam
4 People to Tag:
Holly-Olly
Amanda
Jayme
Christine
Then the 4th picture in my 4th folder in My Pictures:
(since my regular computer is being fixed at the moment this will have to do...the laptop doesn't have many pics in it)This is the 4th pic in the only file on this computer..lol
Sunday, November 2, 2008
More TAGS-----4
witty words of Kurt+Amy at 5:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment