Moving on up....literally. We are moving north, back to our hometown. I know this may come as a shock to some of you, it's pretty sudden. Kurts job is moving us closer to Pasadena area. We found a home to rent back in our hometown of Frazier Park, and the good thing is both of our families will only be max of 10 mins away!! Now the kids can be closer to their grandparents. I'll post pics once everything is said and done. We've been traveling back and forth trying to get everything settled. We're heading back up the mtn tonight to take a load.
We will miss all of our Beaumont friends!! If anyone here in town knows someone that is looking to rent we will be renting our home out. Pass the word. I LOVE YOU JAYME!!! I'm gonna miss you dearly!! You guys will have to come visit often. What will Shelby and Emmitt do w/o eachother??! We have greatly appreciated your families friendship and love. We consider you guys family so you'll definitely have to visit because who abandons family....lol. Goodbye Beaumont- we will miss you. Off to the mountain top!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Moving
witty words of Kurt+Amy at 9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Makes me cry. Please don't go. You would have to move out of the country with no internet to get rid of me.
I was so excited to see you had blogged! We are so excited for y'all. Being close to family is always such a blessing! We love y'all and look forward to pics of your cute new place!
I was excited for you guys, Aaron talked to Kurt a few days ago & got the heads up, then told me. Heavenly Father works in such wonderful ways. Love ya.
I'm sad you're moving, but I'm happy for you to be close to your family!! I hope the move goes well!! I love you Miss Amy!
You guys are awesome sorry we couldn't have done more to keep you! We will remember the laughs and good times you brought our way.
Dan and Heather
Williams... party of 5
bummer! however, it's so nice to be close to family, especially grandparents;) we wish you lots of good times in your new home!:)
ok...time to come back. miss you!
We'll miss you guys!!
Post a Comment