
The other day we finally got around to taking our annual christmas card photographs. We wanted to do some pro pics this year but we just didn't have the funds, so we opted for the usual d.i.y. pics. Here are some of the ones that didn't make it onto the card that I wanted to share w/ everyone.
I think she looks so much like Kurt, especially their baby blues.
This was hilarious! We were trying to get some pics of her and I just smiling, and she would not stop trying to do a kissing pic. She was getting mad and grabbing my face and saying: "No Mommy, you kiss ok?!" I was laughing so hard, she's just way too cute sometimes.
Kurt & Emmitt took several funny face pics. Kurt would ask Emmitt what face he wanted to make and then Kurt would copy it, silly boys.
This pic was my fave out of them all! Hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
I'm dreaming of a white christmas
witty words of Kurt+Amy at 11:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I love DIY pics! Jake ALWAYS asks why we don't do ALL our pictures that way haha.
But we went for the 9.99 one pose package this year! love it!
Y'all look awesome in all the pictures! Such a beautiful family! and I totally agree about Alaina looking like kurt!
We've done that before! Most of the times they turn our just as good or better than professional ones!! I think yours are way cute!
cute pics amy. can you please email your new address & email address to me? also your phone #'s. i'm trying to update all my contacts. love you.
don't you just love family pics.? yours is a cute one! thanks for sharing;)
YOu all are so adorable!! I love Kurt and Emmitt they are so funny
way cute pictures!
Post a Comment