Saturday, December 20, 2008

Patty Cake Patty Cake Bakers Mam

Alaina and I had our very first mother daughter baking time together. It was so much fun! She was so cute and helpful. I was amazed at how she could practically work the kitchen aide beater by herself. She got her cute little apron she has on from her new Barbie Christmas movie. I think it's super adorable and pink....so go figure why I like it so much! :) We made chocolate chip cookies that came out perfectly. Once they were finished cooking she proudly brought one over to her Daddy to taste test. Emmitt came over while we were mixing the ingredients to see what was going on and Alaina promptly explained that SHE was making cookies and he couldn't help. LOL! My little independent girl. I love how smart she is getting, everyday she amazes me with her speech and the things she does. For example, the other day she was playing w/ this tiny baby doll rattle that has a small ring on the end of it. She came over to Kurt & I and put both hands on the ring and put it all the way up over her head to her back and back again w/o letting go. Sort of freaky at first for me, looks like we've got a little contortionist on our hands. Kurt & I have always said that she needs to be a gymnast. I am blessed and I love my little princess.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

She is such a cutie! Now I want some cookies!! :)

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait for my girls to play with her in four days!!!

Mele said...

You are such a cute mom!

Shillig 1 said...

i love baking with my kids. it's fun... and crazy to get them all in the kitchen!