Friday, December 19, 2008

Rusty the Snowman


The day of our big snow in FP, I went with my Mom down to Valencia to try and get a little shopping in. Kurt and the kids spent the day playing in the snow, and building this super cute snowman. Emmitt named him Rusty and the kids just loved this snow guy. My Mom and I barely made it past the freeway blockades. They shut down the 5 freeway right after we got through. It was closed till the following early afternoon. We got a bundle of snow!! I love the snow when I can drive to it for snowboading purposes but not when it's on my doorstep! I am sooooo not a cold weather person, but it's nice to see my kids enjoy it.Kurt and his work of art, or should I say snow?Our snowy view.Our pretty snow covered tree.Daisy is it cold out there?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cold puppy... and amazing snowman!!!

I hope we can get in next week!!!

Ashley said...

cutest snowman ever!!! at first i thought it was a craft with big tin cans...i'm not sure why...pretty impressive though!

Pattersons said...

love the snowman!:)

Amanda said...

Brrr looks freeezing!! How fun though for the kids!