So just 2 days ago Kurt tells me he's kind of over the name Maddox. Not the info you want to here when your 8 mos prego!! I hate not having a name set in stone so I am enlisting your help. Give me your opinion. We found these names while searching again. I don't like common names, I like names you don't hear very often. Kincade and Fallon (pronounced fal like pal & in.) are both irish. Kincade means battle chief, and Fallon means leader. The name has to mean something manly for Kurt to like it. He thought these 2 were cool. Greyson means pleasant. Gradey means noble. Evan means young warrior. If you have the time tell us your opinion, or if you have a unique name you want to share leave us a comment. Thanks!



1 comments:
I still love Maddox. I even told Shaun we should name one of our little boys Maddox. Greyson is cute too!
Post a Comment