Thursday, August 13, 2009

Little Ballerina


Alaina has officially started dance. I just LOVE watching her! It's so cute when their this little because they really have no idea what their doing but they try so hard. Alaina does ballet for the first 1/2 hr than tap for the last 1/2 hr. She is one determined little girl, you can see that she's really trying to focus and do it right. Her first class she was all by herself which helped her to focus a little more, her second class she was joined by her cousin Ava. These 2 girls are so cute and they are the best of buds. Ava was a little scared to get out on the floor right away and Alaina stayed by her side encouraging her to come dance with her, it was very sweet. I love my little prima ballerina.


Photobucket

5 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

love it love it love it!
I am so excited to see y'all!

Ashley said...

She looks adorable. I'm working on finding a dance or tumbling class for Madi. More difficult when they aren't 3 but she (and maybe I!!!) need her to do something! I hope she loves it.

Sarager Family said...

That was so cute. I am so excited she gets to do that. Do you know the teachers?

Amanda said...

Aw that is so fun!! I can't wait to put Peyton in dance. Hooray Alaina!

Mele said...

There's nothing cuter than a little girl in a tutu! She's adorable :)