Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm three!

On August 15th, our little princess turned three. I know I am WAY behind on this post. She had a great 3rd birthday we spent the morning at home opening gifts.

She got a Fancy Nancy tiara, and earring set.

A barbie sleepover puppy

A barbie rock n roll guitar and microphone (for our lil rocker)

And a snow white princess dress

After we opened presents we all went down to Valencia, Kurt had to run errands and I wanted to take Alaina for her very first mani/pedi. Alaina chose her nail polish color and we both had our nails done in the sparkly pink she chose. She was very good while they worked on her, and she sat in her own little massage chair.

After we got our nails done we went to this little mini golf indoor place that Kurt had gone to w/ Emmitt while we were doing our nails. Alaina seemed to be more interested in the decorations than the actual golfing part. Thay had a pirate theme and Alaina kept telling Kurt that there were scary skeleton pirates. Kurts brother Jake and his family came visit CA the day of Alainas bday so we all went to dinner and had cupcakes at our house that evening.

Alaina helped make and decorate her cupcakes. We had princess sprinkles, some were cinderellas shoe and pearls, and snow whites apple, and stars. She had an awesome 3rd birthday surrounded by family.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Alaina!! What a sweet birthday. Love the guitar and microphone, too cute!!

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

we loved being there for this!
love the tu tu and mani-pedi!

Shillig 1 said...

happy late birthday alaina. i'm so sorry, i totally forgot to call her. it looks like she had a great day though!

Sarager Family said...

Sorry I didn't call but life has been crazy. Let her know I love her and happy late birthday. Way cool gifts and mani/pedi. So exciting for her.