French Toast is the new thing around here for breakfast! It all started about a week ago when Kurt asked the kids if they wanted French Toast since we were all out of Eggo waffles (Alainas favorite breakfast food).
He lets them crack the eggs and do the majority of the work, they love being their own chef. Now every morning they ask for french toast, Kurts been home lately so he usually makes it with them. This particular morning he had to leave for work early so it was Moms turn to make it. I don't mean to brag or anything but they LOVE Moms version (mainly because of the cinnamon and vanilla I add to the egg batter). Our kids are french toast CRAZY!






1 comments:
love the plates!
and I should try and make this...my kids stopped liking eggs recently so this could work!
Post a Comment