skip to main |
skip to sidebar

Last night Kurt & I attended the midnight showing of New Moon. I was so excited for this movie to come out, Twilight is one addicting book series! I thought overall the movie was very well done, obviously not as good as the book but they did well with what they could. I liked this one a little more than the first movie I thought the acting was stepped up a bit, and the wolves were pretty cool. I love going to midnight opening shows because everyone is so pumped to see the movie, the energy of the crowd is tons of fun. Isaac was nice enough to babysit for us, and we brought little Maddox along on our midnight adventure. Maddox was wonderful and slept the whole time! Go see the movie it's really good!

5 comments:
Totally agree with you critique! I loved Jacob and the wolves, but I really think it'd be nice if the 2 main characters had stronger actors. Bella just kind of struggles. And their kisses...yuck. I guess there is always the "tension" Edward creates in the books, but they are the worst kisses I've ever seen on the big screen. But great movie. So fun that you guys went!
Yes, absolutely loved the movie!!!! I want to go see it again now!!
how cool! I am so glad y'all got a date night :)
I LOVED IT SOOOO much
I loved the movie!! I have seen it twice. I do agree with Ashley though...Edward and Bella really need to work on the kissing...it makes me cringe they are so terrible. I understand that some of the tension is supposed to be there but it almost seems as though they hate kissing each other haha.
Post a Comment