skip to main |
skip to sidebar

I just love this new dance outfit I got for Alaina, it's so darn cute! Alaina is taking ballet and tap. I love her new class, her teacher will do fun get the wiggle out games in between some things where they get to dance and play with some props. She absolutely loves her class. I am also taking dance again, just ballet at the moment and I love my class as well. It is really difficult to find a true adult class, they always seem to be called adult classes and then you get in there with a bunch of teenagers. Anyway this class is adult and very very good! The teacher is awesome and I feel like I am making some major improvements in my ballet. She's also teaching us a routine which is a little more on the lyrical side (this means it's not so stiff like in ballet) The movements go with the words of the song, my teacher told me after class how impressed she was by my dancing which really made my day considering ballet has always been my weakest form of dance. I'm glad the love for dance has been passed on to my daughter, I only hope that she will continue to dance throughout her life.
Here are a few dance quotes that I love:
(The title of this post is a quote by Constanze.)
"Dancing faces you towards Heaven, whichever direction you turn." ~Terri Guillemets
"You can dance anywhere, even if only in your heart." ~Author Unknown
"There are short-cuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them." ~Vicki Baum
"To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful." ~Agnes De Mille
1 comments:
OH I can't wait to start my daughter in dance. LOVE her costume! SO cute!
Post a Comment