Monday, August 2, 2010

Sweet Spirits

I adore my children, they have such sweet little spirits. Most of the time if somethings going wrong or I'm having a really bad day I can just look at their smiling little faces and everything dissappears. They light up my life.

We went to the Malibu beach recently and ate at Coco's Bakery on the way home. Our waiter came to our table when we were almost finished with our meal and said that there was an older couple seated a few tables away that told him to give us ten dollars to help pay for our meal, because he liked our little family. I thought that was really nice and just goes to show you that there are still people out there who believe in charity and kindness. This is a picture of our family before church the following day with the money from that kind couple.

Maddox in his cute new floatie swimsuit before heading to the pool, this face is his new favorite thing. He says, "Oooooh" all the time while making this little monkey face. He's the cutest thing ever. #


Photobucket

2 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

Your family is absolutely precious indeed. What a blessing each of your children are to you, your love for them is inspiring.

AmberRose said...

omg, your family is so adorable!!!!! how's hair school going? how do u like living in scv?