skip to main |
skip to sidebar

We said goodbye to our friends The Millers last month, it was a sad occasion. Randy & JoElle are really fun people, and we are grateful to have had them as friends. JoElle did a little preschool in her home that Alaina attended, and she loved it! She also became best friends with JoElles twin girls Keira & Alyse. It was very sad to see them go. We held a little going away party for them here in our home where we had our last game night. I got to know JoElle pretty well and she was one of my bootcampers. I loved having her at bootcamp she was always so fun and really came out of her shell there. She became a dear friend so when she told me she was moving I could't help but cry. Our last game night was fun but sad at the same time. We're happy for them and their new adventure out in Boston and hope they come back and visit soon!

How did that doll get in there?? lol
0 comments:
Post a Comment