Monday, February 7, 2011

Superbowl Zumba


This last Friday for Zumba we had a superbowl/football theme. I sent an email asking anyone who wanted to participate to wear superbowl or football gear since Superbowl was this last Sunday! It was alot of fun, I was bummed I had no Packers gear, I didn't even have any green or yellow colored tops. As you can see, I sported my USC gear instead. But I painted my nails green with yellow polka dots! lol. Kurts sister Audrey is living back at home in Frazier preparing for her mission and I have had the opportunity to spend lots of time with her. I LOVE being able to have her come down on the weekends and take part in Zumba with me. (Audge- you can never leave.) We had fun getting all footballed up.

Speaking of the superbowl...PACKERS WON!! WOOT WOOT!



Karma came back to bite the steelers in the butt thanks to super creep Roethlisberger. With that jerk on the team how could you not root for the Packers? Kurt and I took the kids up to Frazier and watched the game with my family. I love watching football with my Dad & brother. I used to think it was so funny when they would scream at the TV now I find myself dong it, I am my Fathers daughter. :) We got really loud on several occasions! Did you watch the superbowl? Who were you rooting for? Here is a video of Greg Jennings interview after they had won, this guy has it right- made me love the packers even more.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I wish we lived in the same city so that you could whip me into shape! How fun are you?!!! I'd totally have been there all decked out.

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

Ditto what Ashley said!

Shillig#7 said...

I Have to tell you ladies Amy is AMAZING, she is so fun and I love being able to go to her boot camp. I wish I could always be there!