So it's official I am now teaching kickbox and boxing at LA Fitness. My boxing class is Tuesday mornings at 8:30 am and my kickbox is friday mornings at 9:45 am. It's been sooooo much fun! I absolutely love it!! Sometimes the boxing class is rough to get to.....I have to leave here by 8 am. I usually wind up waking the kids. It helps me get going for the day though. Now it's a habit to get up early and do something. If I'm not up early and working out I feel like I haven't done anything for the day. I think the kids love it just as much as I do! They get the opportunity to play w/ a bunch of other kids plus the gyms got a pretty nice play area. Here are a few pics from this morning when we got home from our workout.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Kickbox Mama
witty words of Kurt+Amy at 4:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
how fun for y'all! so do the kids go to the daycare at the gym?
Yeah sister kick some booty.You are awesome and cool about the camping love ya xoxo
I absolutely love the action shot of you! So cute!!
Post a Comment